Fans of the Play Disney Parks mobile app love to earn and collect uniquely themed digital achievements after enjoying select attractions throughout the Disneyland Resort and Walt Disney World Resort. We are excited to share that many new digital achievements have been added to the Play Disney Parks app on both coasts! Here’s the lineup of newly added attractions and experiences where you can start earning achievements today.
At Disneyland Resort:
- Roger Rabbit’s Car Toon Spin
- Pinocchio’s Daring Journey
- Sleeping Beauty Castle Walkthrough
- The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh
- Alice in Wonderland
- Mr. Toad’s Wild Ride
- Main Street Cinema
- The Disneyland Story presenting Great Moments with Mr. Lincoln
Disney California Adventure Park
- The Little Mermaid ~ Ariel’s Undersea Adventure
- Monster’s, Inc. Mike & Sulley to the Rescue!
- Pixar Pal-A-Round
- Frozen—Live at the Hyperion
At Walt Disney World Resort:
- Monsters, Inc. Laugh Floor
- The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh
- Walt Disney’s Carousel of Progress
- Under the Sea ~ Journey of The Little Mermaid
- Gran Fiesta Tour Starring the Three Caballeros
- Soarin’ Around the World
- Living with the Land
- Mission: SPACE
- Journey into Imagination with Figment
- Frozen Ever After
- Test Track Presented by Chevrolet®
- The Seas with Nemo & Friends
- Spaceship Earth
- Voyage of The Little Mermaid
- Alien Swirling Saucers
- Slinky Dog Dash
Disney’s Animal Kingdom Theme Park
- Avatar Flight of Passage
- Na’vi River Journey
- Expedition Everest – Legend of the Forbidden Mountain
- Kali River Rapids
- Festival of the Lion King
- Kilimanjaro Safaris
New Commemorative Trading Pins
Additionally, Guests who earn the digital achievements on the Play Disney Parks app at the following attractions will be able to purchase new commemorative trading pins, found at select locations, while supplies last.
Disney California Adventure Park at Disneyland Resort
- Earn a digital achievement for riding Monsters, Inc. Mike & Sulley to the Rescue! in order to purchase the Seeing is Boo-lieving pin at Trolley Treats or Studio Store.
- Collect a digital achievement for riding Radiator Springs Racers and to buy the Radiator Springs Racer pin at Trolley Treats or Ramone’s House of Body Art.
Disney’s Animal Kingdom Theme Park at Walt Disney World Resort
- Enjoy the Festival of the Lion King show and earn a digital achievement in order to purchase the Pride of the Pride Lands trading pin, which can be found at Discovery Trading Company, Mariya’s Souvenirs and the Africa Hub Cart.
- Earn a digital achievement after journeying through Expedition Everest – Legend of the Forbidden Mountain in order to purchase the Everest Mountaineer pin at Discovery Trading Company and Serka Zong Bazaar.
To earn digital achievements in the Play Disney Parks app, you simply need to be logged in, opted into Bluetooth and Location Services, and ride or watch the attractions or shows, as applicable, featuring these achievements. Once the qualifying achievement has been earned and unlocked in the app, you can then show the digital achievement screen to a cast member to purchase the applicable commemorative pin at participating locations.*
The Play Disney Parks mobile app is free to download in the Apple or Google Play App stores. The Play Disney Parks app allows guests of all ages to immerse themselves in the stories of Disney Parks with in-queue games at select attractions, interactive land-wide experiences, Disney trivia, official Disney Parks playlists through Apple Music®**, and more!
*Offer valid while supplies last, and is subject to restrictions, change and cancellation at any time. One pin purchase per applicable achievement per Disney account.
**Music streaming feature requires an Apple Music® subscription. Separate Apple Music terms and conditions apply.
Available for iPhone® and smartphones for AndroidTM.
Message, data and roaming rates may apply. Availability subject to handset limitations, and features may vary by handset, service provider or otherwise. Coverage and app stores not available everywhere. If you’re under 18, get your parents’ permission first. Some features require separate theme park admission.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and Apple Music are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Android and Google Play are trademarks of Google LLC.