It’s time to tie your napkin ‘round your neck while we provide a new easy at-home recipe inspired by the ultimate “Grey Stuff” found at Disney Parks around the world. Being one of Disney’s most sought-after recipes, their chefs got together to create this simple version the entire family will enjoy making and eating! Why not make it a “Beauty and the Beast”-themed evening and serve while watching the animated classic or live-action version (or both!) on Disney+?
And now we invite you to relax, pull up a chair as we proudly present –the Grey Stuff!
Simple At-Home Grey Stuff Recipe Inspired by the Ultimate “Grey Stuff” at Disney Parks
- 1 1/2 cups cold whole milk
- 1 (3.4 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding mix
- 15 chocolate sandwich cookies
- 1 (8 ounce) container whipped topping, thawed
- 3 tablespoons instant chocolate pudding mix
- 12 scalloped sugar cookies
- Edible sugar pearls
- Pour milk into large mixing bowl. Add instant vanilla pudding mix and whisk for 2 minutes until smooth and slightly thickened. Place in the refrigerator for 1-2 hours, until firm.
- Place chocolate sandwich cookies in food processor and pulse until puréed.
- Fold puréed cookies into pudding mix. Stir until fully mixed.
- Add whipped topping and instant chocolate pudding. Stir until fully mixed.
- Place in refrigerator and chill for one hour.
- Spoon grey stuff into piping bag fitted with desired tip. Pipe grey stuff onto cookies. Top with sugar pearls.
Note: This recipe has been converted from a larger quantity in the restaurant kitchens. The flavor profile may vary from the restaurant’s version. As a reminder, while preparing this recipe, please supervise children who are helping or nearby.
Click here for a print-at-home version of this recipe!
Ava, a 13-year-old budding chef and Disney fan, made this recipe in her home kitchen – with the help of her personal sous chefs (mom and dad). Adam, Ava’s brother, was the official taste tester and agrees, “It’s delicious!” Check out her video.
We hope you enjoy this yummy recipe! Explore some of the other Disney Delicious Recipes. Happy snacking, Disney fans! Continue checking out Heyday Travel News for these special Disney Magic Moments blogs. In these difficult times, when we’re all looking forward, we want you to remember, “There’s a great, big, beautiful tomorrow, just a dream away.”
Ready to go? Let Us Help YOU!
Heyday Travel Company can plan a Disney vacation that’s perfect for you. We are a free Disney travel planner with expert knowledge of the entire Disney catalog and Universal Parks destinations. No matter where you want to go, our experienced team is excited to help you make it happen. We provide our service at no charge, so you’ll only have to pay for the vacation itself. If you want help planning a Disney Destination trip that’ll make your dreams come true while also fitting your budget, let’s talk!